- This is the main control tower and garage at Pirelli’s Vizzola proving grounds.
- The Angel ST tires deliver an astounding amount of road feel for a sport touring tire.
- MotoUSA plays in the rain aboard Pirelli’s Angel ST sport touring tire in Vizzola, Italy.
- The tread pattern on the Angel ST tires has the ability to disperse large volumes of water equating to great grip on wet road surfaces.
- Pirelli’s advanced testing methodology that incorporates new age technology and old school seat-of-the-pants feel is one of the primary reasons why its tires are superior.
- Pirelli’s Angel ST tire blew us away with its grip, stability and feel on the water logged test track.
- Pirelli’s Salvo Pennisi (left) explains some of the testing methods at the Vizzola proving grounds.
- Inside the workshop at Pirelli’s Vizzola proving grounds.