We travel to Italy and ride at Pirelli’s wet weather Vizzola proving grounds on the Angel ST sport touring tires. Find out more in the Inside Pirelli’s Vizzola Proving Grounds street bike feature.
- This is the main control tower and garage at Pirelli’s Vizzola proving grounds.
- The Angel ST tires deliver an astounding amount of road feel for a sport touring tire.
- MotoUSA plays in the rain aboard Pirelli’s Angel ST sport touring tire in Vizzola, Italy.
- The tread pattern on the Angel ST tires has the ability to disperse large volumes of water equating to great grip on wet road surfaces.
- Pirelli’s advanced testing methodology that incorporates new age technology and old school seat-of-the-pants feel is one of the primary reasons why its tires are superior.
- Pirelli’s Angel ST tire blew us away with its grip, stability and feel on the water logged test track.
- Pirelli’s Salvo Pennisi (left) explains some of the testing methods at the Vizzola proving grounds.
- Inside the workshop at Pirelli’s Vizzola proving grounds.