Check out photos of the 2012 International Six Days Enduro from Germany in the 2012 ISDE Germany photo gallery.
- Day 1 of the 2012 International Six Days Enduro getting started in Germany.
- 475 riders from 36 countries impounded their bikes to ride the 2012 Red Bull ISDE in Germany.
- 475 riders from 36 countries impounded their bikes to ride the Red Bull ISDE in Germany.
- Christophe Nambotin leads the E3 class after Day 5.
- Kurt Caselli is eighth in the E2 class after Day 5.
- French rider Antoine Meo was the fastest rider in the E1 class during the 2012 ISDE in Germany.
- French rider Antoine Meo was fastest in the E1 class on Day 2.
- Cool and collected, Mike Brown puts the finishing touches on his bike.
- Team USA ISDE at the Sachsenring circuit in Germany.
- The Team USA pits.
- Team USA’s World Trophy riders: Mike Brown, Destry Abbott, Kurt Caselli, Taylor Robert, Charlie Mullins and Russell Bobbitt.
- JAFMAR Senior Rider Jeff Fredette at Tech inspection. This will be Fredette’s 32nd ISDE.
- Kurt Caselli at the 2012 International Six Days Enduro in Germany.
- Mike Brown is the only American in the E1 class. He came in 10th on Day 2.
- All hands on deck! Mechanics scrambling to get Sarah Whitmore’s lights working before Tech.
- The Trophy Team’s bikes await the trip to Technical Inspection.