See photos of the latest 2012 Kawasaki models in the 2012 Kawasaki Dealer Meeting photo gallery.
- The Ninja 650 gets a chassis and bodywork refresh for 2012.
- The bug eyes return for 2012, with the ZX-14 getting a even more oomph in the power deparment.
- The new Ninja 650 gets a new instrument console, with analog tach replacing the predecessor's digital unit.
- 2012 Ninja 650 looks more like its sportier Ninja kin now.
- The 2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R headlines the list of new offerings from Team Green for the new model year.
- Big news sometimes is no news. The 2012 Ninja ZX-6R is unchanged since 2009 model year.
- For all the new bikes and UTV on the docket for 2012, we kept hearing this bike as the most requestied - the Ninja 250.
- With the ER-6n now gone, and the Z750 still Euro only, that makes the Z1000 the sole naked in the 2012 lineup.
- After closing the gap in recent years, the side-by-side UTV market is forecast to surpass traditional ATV sales in 2011.
- The sales numbers remain grim for the powersports market.
- The addition of the four-seat Teryx4 gives Kawasaki a new tool for the growing side-by-side market.
- Four times the fun, the Teryx4 gives Kawasaki something to challenge the Polaris RZR 4.
- Kawasaki dealers seemed keen on getting a slew of Teryx4 on their 2012 sales floors.
- The Kawasaki Vaquero gets the lime green treatment, otherwise the seven-bike cruiser offering is largely unchanged for 2012.
- The PWC market is another segment holding steady and showing modest sales increases for Kawasaki.
- A dealer gets his bearings on the 2012 ZX-14R. Kawasaki will heavily promote its revamped hypersport as a Hayabusa-killing drag race beast.