View pictures of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R then find out our thoughts on it in the 2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Comparison report.
- We came away impressed with just how well the Ninja handles on the racetrack.
- With 186 horses available at the back tire the Ninja is anything but short on power.
- Like the other bikes the Ninja employs multiple power modes to curtail the powerband based on road conditions or rider preference.
- The Ninja weighs in at 584 pounds making it the heaviest bike in this test.
- The Metzeler Sportec M5 tires complement the Ninja’s chassis well and elevate feel when leaned over.
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R surprised us with its agility on the track.
- When in motion the Ninja feels like a much lighter motorcycle.
- The dashboard is modern looking and very easy to read.
- 2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is priced at $14,699.
- The Ninja ZX-14R is very easy to launch at the drag strip.
- The Ninja ZX-14R impressed us with how comfortable it is to ride on the street.
- The Ninja is the most comfortable on the street.
- While the brakes worked fine on the street at the track they would faded during hard use.
- Considering its engine size, it was no surprise that the Ninja recorded the worst fuel mileage.
- 2012 Hypersport Shootout
- 2012 Hypersport Shootout horsepower dyno chart.
- 2012 Hypersport Shootout torque dyno chart.