View photos of KTM’s latest XC-W and EXC models in our 2012 KTM model lineup.
- 2012 KTM 450 XC-W
- 2012 KTM 450 SMR
- 2012 KTM 500 EXC
- 2012 KTM 150 XC
- The 2012 KTM 250 XCF-W returns with an updated ECU that is now locked to comply with tampering regulations.
- 2012 KTM 350 EXC-F
- 2012 KTM 990 Adventure
- 2012 KTM 990 Adventure R
- While the bike's power and handling worked well throughout the race, its suspension wasn't well-suited to open sections.
- 2012 KTM 500 XC-W
- Despite it's big bore status the 2012 KTM 500 XC-W felt nimble while flicking from side to side, but its weight came into play during heavy braking.
- Throttle response on the 500 is crisp and predictable, with bottom end power coming on smoothly.
- KTM 500 XC-W
- The highlight of KTM's 2012 fleet is the 500 model.
- KTM's XC-W line maintains its commitment to enduro riders by adding the latest PDS shock in a slimmer frame.
- 2012 KTM 990 Supermoto T
- Along with a new frame, the 2012 300 XC-W two-stroke model gets a clear 2.7-gallon tank and a new cylinder.
- 2012 KTM 300 XC-W