MotoUSA rolled into Calabasas, California, to check out the custom motorcycles at the 2012 Los Angeles Motorcycle Calendar Show.
- Asterisk Custom Cycles took best in show with this machine named Avanzare.
- This Yamaha flat tracker has was one a the fan favorites.
- MotoGP Werks had several bikes on display at the 2012 LA Calendar Motorcycle Show.
- Trophies for the 2012 Los Angeles Calendar Motorcycle Show
- Powerplant had some very trick vintage-powered customs on display at the 2012 LA Calendar Motorcycle show.
- Triumph powered customs are always cool.
- AFT Customs had this Honda-powered custom on display at the 2012 LA Calendar Motorcycle Show.
- The paint work on the AFT Customs bike was impressive.
- Attention to detail such as this gave Asterisk Custom Cycles top honors at the 2012 Los Angeles Calendar Motorcycle Show.
- There was a handful of custom baggers on hand at the 2012 Los Angeles Motorcycle Calendar Show.
- The amount of detail on this Triumph was impressive.
- This Desmo was converted in to the ultimate Ducati Monster.