- The LA Motorcycle Film Festival recognizes film makers for their outstanding work.
- Area Southern California motorcyclists came out to see a few motorcycle-inspired short films and socialize in a casual atmosphere.
- Nineteen short films were featured Sunday night in Los Angeles. The films ranged in genre from documentaries to comedies.
- Golden Road Brewing near Toluca Lake was the venue for this year’s LA Motorcycle Film Festival.
- All the money raised went to Riders for Health, a charity which funds healthcare transportation in rural Africa.
- Motorcycle-USA’s Chronicles of a Club Racer project was featured at the film festival. Here Digital Media Producer, Ray Gauger (left) poses with film festival organizer Mark Duncan (center) and writer/actor John Hensley (right).