Check out photos of MV Agusta’s latest and greatest superbike in the 2012 MV Agusta F4R Track Comparison.
- Superbike Smackdown IX Horsepower Comparison Chart
- Superbike Smackdown IX Torque Comparison Chart
- 2012 MV Agusta F4 R
- The MV chassis is really stable at lean and ploughs across the track like a jet-powered tractor.
- The MV was mechanic friendly according to Motorcycle-Superstore.com Mechanic, Garrett Sweigert.
- Ninth place finisher in this year’s Superbike Smackdown, the MV Agusta F4R.
- The MV has that old school Superbike feel from the late ‘90s/early 2000s.
- A neat feature about the MV is its unique tail pipes, just one of many graceful styling pieces of the gorgeous motorcycle.
- Tipping the scales at 475 lbs. the MV was the heaviest in the class.
- Of all the bikes in this test, without question the MV has the hardest-hitting powerband.
- Railing around the racetrack reveals that the ergonomics function acceptably and the bike feels natural at speed.
- Once laid over in mid-corner, the MV really showed its confidence inspiring front end grip.
- The chassis feels more rigid than some of the other bikes which took some time to get used to.
- With a price tag of $19,498, the MV is the third most expensive bike of the class.