- . The RZR is equipped with side nets, three-point seatbelts and a certified roll-over protective structure (ROPS). Black wheels are made from stamped steel and are wrapped in 25-inch CST Ancla tires.
- The 2012 Polaris Ranger RZR 570 will retail for $9999, offering a more affordable option for consumers who desire sport performance but are unwilling to drop coin on the RZR 800, RZR 4 or RZR XP.
- Overall width is 50 inches which makes the 570 eligible for ATV trails.
- The new RZR is powered by a 567cc ProStar engine. The ProStar design was introduced with the XP 900 last year and is built specifically for SxS use.
- Suspension is an area where Polaris saves some of the expense. Rather than the spendy Fox shocks found on the larger units, the 570 uses ZF Sachs shocks on all four corners.
- The bed, sized 20 x 40 x 9 inches and rated to hold 300 pounds, has no wheel wells. The flat-bottomed design uses an access panel that allows entry to the engine compartment.
- The 570 is equipped with Polaris’ proprietary Lock & Ride technology and has a slew of accessories available.