With signature styling cues that haven’t changed much from its British-made post war predecessors, the 2012 Royal Enfield C5 Classic Chrome has the modern benefit of a Universal Construction Engine, EFI and push button starting.
- Twin shocks with five-way adjustable preload and dual springs on the seat of the 2012 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome are a rider's best friends from rough roads.
- Fender struts, spoked wheels and a gleaming metal fender. Not bad for a bike that sells for $6695.
- Post WWII graphics on a highly polished tank attracted plenty of attention at the 2012 Laconia Motorcycle Rally.
- The Royal Enfield Classic Chrome transitions easily and tracks through turns predictably.
- The Unit Construction Engine of the 2012 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome puts out a claimed 27.2 bhp @ 5200 rpm 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm.
- The beautiful Maine coast provides a great backdrop for the highly polished 2012 Royal Enfield C5 Classic Chrome.
- Our quest of the 'Best Maine Lobster' on the Royal Enfield sent us to Barnacle Billy's.
- We made it! We went day trippin' through Maine on the 2012 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome.
- We set out for the Maine coastline from Laconia, New Hampshire, to test the road worthiness of the 2012 Classic Chrome.
- The single pipe of the Classic Chrome puts out a throaty exhaust note.
- Light handling and easy steering make the 2012 C5 Classic Chrome a very rider-friendly motorcycle.
- Introducing the 2012 Royal Enfield C5 Bullet Classic Chrome.