Star Motorcycles big bagger continues to crank out the power thanks to a big pushrod-operated 1854cc V-Twin in a model with a revised cockpit which benefits from the addition of a Garmin Zumo 665 GPS.
- Motorcycle USA traveled to Braselton, Georgia, for the press launch of Star Motorcycles 2012 lineup.
- The new 'Liquid Silver' colorway looks sharp on Star Motorcycles brawny bagger, the 2012 Stratoliner Deluxe.
- The girth of the Stratoliner Deluxe disappears when it's in motion and turn-in is stable and predictable.
- We cruised through quaint country towns like Dahlonega, Georgia, during the Star Motorcycles 2012 press launch.
- Star Motorcycles demonstrates some of the aftermarket accessories it has to dress up the Stratoliner Deluxe.
- Old horsepower meets new on a rural country road in Georgia.
- The roads leading to Dahlonega, Georgia, served as a great proving ground for the ride quality of the 2012 Stratoliner Deluxe.
- With 1854cc of power, this is what most people are going to see of the 2012 Stratoliner Deluxe on the road.
- The stretch outside of Dahlonega, Georgia, has a bit of everything to test the 2012 Strato Deluxe on, from elevation changes to fast sweepers to tight switchbacks.
- Star Motorcycles’ bagger with the fork-mounted fairing has earned a reputation in the segment for its powerful 1854cc V-Twin and smooth-shifting tranny.
- It's when the going gets slow that the long 67.5 inch wheelbase and 811-lb curb weight of the Stratoliner Deluxe becomes noticeable.
- The Georgia countryside is beautiful and the smells of spring filled the air during our ride on the 2012 Stratoliner Deluxe.
- The Stratoliner Deluxe is a competitive package in the bagger segment with its readily available power, smooth delivery and comfortable ride.