View supercross photos from Round 12 of the 2012 Monster Energy AMA Supercross series in Toronto.
- The group goes into corner one during the Supercross main, with Justin Brayton eventually claiming the holeshot.
- Bam Bam got another Lites victory, taking the win at Toronto.
- Barcia muscled his way into the Lites lead and wasn't challenged in the closing laps - Toronto 2012
- Wil Hahn stepped in on the Muscle Milk Honda team at Toronto.
- Barcia enjoys a comfortable points lead over Wharton in the East Coast Lites series - Toronto 2012
- Barcia (1) and Roczen (70) were the strong starters in the Lites main, with the Honda rider getting by the KTM early with a maneuver typical of Bam Bam's style - aggressive but not dirty.
- Barcia (1) starts strong in the Toronto Lites main.
- Brett Metcalfe didn't live up to expectation at Toronto, with a lackluster 18th in the main.
- Without Stewart in the mix, Davi Millsaps led the Joe Gibbs Racing charge with a fourth-place finish at Toronto.
- Villopoto claimed win number seven of the 2012 Supercross season, cruising to the checkers at Toronto.
- Without Stewart, Reed or Dungey to challenge, there's nothing to stop Villopoto from title number two.
- The Supercross class jumped out of the gate with a slew of injuries decimating the ranks.
- Jake Weimer was on track for a strong podium finish in the main event, but went off track in the closing laps and yielded position to Millsaps and Windham for a fifth-place finish.
- Blake Wharton is looking to run down Barcia in the East Lites series, but couldn't repeat his Indy win at Toronto.
- 2012 Toronto Supercross
- Justin Brayton claimed the holeshot in the main event and chased Villopoto after Lap 2 to a second-place result - Toronto
- Always a fan favorite, Kevin Windham got another Supercross podium with a third-place finish at Toronto.