Get the latest 2012 WORCS racing photos right here at Motorcycle USA.
- Bobby Garrison took his second overall win at Race Town 395.
- Bobby Garrison had a tough time at Honolulu Hills, finishing seventh overall, but he still held to second in the championship.
- Mike Brown: “Winning a championship is all about consistency and it’s great to start the season off on the right foot with a podium result.”
- Mike Brown: "This is the best beginning I’ve ever had for a WORCS Series. I’m happy to put KTM on the podium and I really like the new 450."
- Mike Brown nailed the holeshot but suffered a crash in the first race before finishing fourth. On Sunday, however, Brown got another good start and went on to win by more than three seconds.
- FMF/KTM's Mike Brown grabbed his first overall win of the season in Primm, Nevada after finishing third and first in the two-day event.
- Mike Brown now leads the championship by eight points ahead of Taylor Robert.
- Kawasaki's Bobby Garrison rounded out a perfect weekend in Nevada after winning both races despite a poor start in Moto 2.
- Kawasaki's Taylor Robert posted to great rides in the opening round of the 2012 WORCS season to take the early lead.
- Taylor Robert secured the 2012 WORCS Title after sweeping the Cahuilla Creek MX.
- WORCS poster for Round 8 at Pala Raceway 2012
- Robby Bell sits third in overall points ater Pala.
- Bobby Garrison lags by 55 behind Robert with two rounds remaining in the 2012 WORCS season.
- WORCS Pala podium with Taylor Robert (center) in first, Robby Bell (right) in second and Bobby Garrison (left) in third.
- Taylor Robert takes the checkers during the final round at Honolulu Hills Raceway.
- Taylor Robert took his fifth win of the 2012 season at Pala.
- Mike Brown (311) with Destry Abbott (8), Taylor Robert (33), Gary Sutherlin (7), Robby Bell (32) and Rhett Urseth (727)