See photos from World Superbike’s first visit to Russia in the 2012 World Superbike Moscow photo gallery.
- Carlos Checa took pole position at Moscow.
- Jules Cluzel was the fastest World Supersport rider in qualifying.
- Superbike Race 1 podium with Tom Sykes (center) in first, Marco Melandri (left) in second and Max Biaggi (right) in third.
- Superbike Race 2 podium with Marco Melandri (center) in first, Tom Sykes (left) in second and Chaz Davies (right) in third.
- Marco Melandri celebrating his Race 2 victory.
- Max Biaggi (3) lost the points lead after crashing out in Race 2 at Moscow.
- Carlos Checa (7) crashed out of Race 1 but came back and took fourth in Race 2.
- Carlos Checa led the way during a one-day test prior to Round 11 of the 2012 season, SBK's first-ever visit to Moscow Raceway.
- Althea Racing's Davide Giugliano was the fastest rider in World Superbike qualifying on Friday.
- Kenan Sofuoglu posted the top time in the first World Supersport quailfying session.
- Eugene Laverty (58) took fourth in Race 1 and crashed out of Race 2.
- British rider Sam Lowes topped the World Supersport timing during the one-day pre-race test at Moscow Raceway.
- Moscow Raceway before hosting its first international motorcycle race.
- Carlos Checa (center) took his first Superpole of 2012 at Moscow Raceway, followed by Tom Sykes (left) in second and Eugene Laverty (right) in third.
- Kenan Sofuoglu (54) took the Supersport win at Moscow.
- Tom Sykes (66) led every lap of Race 1, earning his second victory of the season.