- If there's a better way to get around a dense urban environment than a 50cc scooter, we haven't found it yet.
- Not too fast! Yamaha's three-valve Single provides adequate, but not very exciting power.
- Stop! Slick red-painted caliper and 180mm wave rotor work as good as they look.
- A full-face helmet can go under the seat, six pounds can go on the luggage rack, your groceries can hang from a retracting hook and a cold beverage fits snuggly in the cup holder. Tell us again why you need your car?
- Instrumentation is minimal but adequate. Old-school analog odometer is ready for 99,000 miles of cheap thrills, but makes recording fuel economy challenging.
- The Zuma even includes a cup holder for your cappuccino.
- 2012 Yamaha Zuma 50F
- Bug-eyed lamps carry on the Zuma styling theme we've seen since the '80s. Focus groups rejected other styling options.