Go behind the scenes with MotoUSA as we test ride three of Japan’s top 250 class dual sports. Follow along in the 2013 250 Dual Sport Motorcycle Shootout.
- Don’t let its name fool you, Death Valley offers breathtaking landscapes.
- Dual-sports are the perfect way to explore new destinations.
- Road Test Editor Adam Waheed prepares breakfast on Camp Chef’s modular cook ware.
- If you’re looking to escape and get off the grid, Death Valley is the perfect place.
- A piano sits in the ghost town of Ballarat, California.
- The three 250 dual-sports sparkle under the sun in Death Valley. Which one would you pick to ride?
- Inside looking out—a view from a mine shaft at the abandoned Keystone mine.
- A view from the now abandoned Keystone/Lotus mine.
- The world is met to be explored and 250 dual sports are capable of taking you almost anywhere.
- The entrance to the Keystone/Lotus mine inside Death Valley.