After receiving a slew a changes in 2012, the Husqvarna TC250R is tweaked to perfection for 2013 with new valves, piston, and EFI settings. Read the 2013 Husqvarna TC250 First Ride article for all the details.
- 2013 Husqvarna TC250R
- Husqvarna has taken a huge step closer to perfection with its 2013 TC250R.
- On the bottom the bike has a bit of a bog when thrown hard into a soft corner.
- The 48mm Kayaba fork and rear shock took the Lake Elsinore track like a champ.
- The bike is incredibly planted in fast flowing corners.
- The powerplant receives an upgraded Keihin Electronic Fuel Injection system and capacitor.
- The TC-R comes standard with an Akropovic full exhaust system.
- The 2013 Husqvarna comes with a price tag of $7199.
- The quarter-liter motocrosser is light and nimble, making it very easy to throw around in the air.
- A stiffer crank has been introduced to the bottom end for added performance and reliability to meet the stresses of the new top end.
- Power is not an issue anymore on the TC250R, we feel that the small bore Husky has what it takes to give its competitors a run for their money.
- The F1-inspired Red Head engine design was introduced in 2012 and refined to perfection for 2013.
- Brembo hydraulic brakes and Braking rotors are just a small portion of the trick accessories that come on the 250R.