The crew at Roland Sands Design hit the track for its annual catalog photo shoot and we tag along. Find out what chaos ensues in the A Day in the Life: Roland Sands Design.
- Cutting skids—just another day on the job for Roland Sands.
- Performance is a key theme at Roland Sands Design. Here Roland drifts his Bandito Softail—something that would be next to impossible on the standard Heritage Softail in which its based off of.
- Look cool, go-fast, follow your own direction. That is the essence of Roland Sands Design as Robinson demonstrates.
- Roland demonstrates how to properly wave the checker flag
- RSD prides itself in building parts and motorcycles that don’t just look cool but are functional too.
- Accidents happen—especially when you ride hard and take chances. Roland got a little too greedy and upshifted into second gear thereby high-siding him off his beloved Bandito Softail.
- Like Roland, Jamie Robinson shares an affinity for laughter and tire smoke.
- Roland’s good friend and RideApart host, Jamie Robinson contributed a throttle hand during RSD’s photo shoot from Willow Springs.
- RSD’s new line of apparel is made for motorcycles that don’t follow a specific genre. If you appreciate clean gear that fits well, you’ll be a fan of what it has to offer.
- No rest for the weary: RSD Brand Manager, Summer Sands (left) lends a hand despite being seven-months pregnant during the shoot.
- It’s pretty obvious Roland has speed running thorough his veins. The 38-year-old loves to get his kicks anyway he can, on four, or two-wheels. Here he is burning rubber in his Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series coupe.