The AMD World Championships of Custom Bike Building moved overseas to Germany this year for its 10th annual show. Here’s a peek at some of the winners, including Medaza Cycles Freestyle Class winner.
- France's Zen Motorcycles made two trips to the stage at the 2013 AMD World Championships including accepting second place in the Freestyle Class for its Buell-powered 'Tribute to Hagakure.'
- Rocket Bobs out of the UK earned third place in the AMD World Championships Freestyle Class for its Gas'd Rat, what creator Pete Pearson calls a rocket bobber.
- Medaza Cycles out of Ireland captured the 2013 AMD World Championships' Freestyle Class title with 'Rondine' featuring a horizontally-mounted 1971 Moto Guzzi Nuovo Falcone 500 single-cylinder engine.
- Winston Yeh of Rough Crafts captured the Modified Harley title at the 2013 AMD World Championships for his Sportster-based creation called 'Stealth Bullet,' with a carbon fiber gas tank and oil-in-frame set-up.
- England's Second City Customs won S&S Cycle's Recognition Award in the Production Manufacturer Class at the 2013 world championships.
- Inglourious Basterds Cycles from Italy won the 2013 Retro Modified Class at the AMD's with its '48/'79 Pan/FX Shovel hybrid.
- Laurent Dutruel captured top honors in the Street Performance Class at the 2013 AMD World Championships for his turbo-charged XR1200.