Check out some of the highlights from the 2013 Birmingham Bike Show in this photo gallery.
- The Ducati 899 Panigale is stunning - the color scheme is merely okay.
- Big bling - Triumph Thunderbird LT.
- The Honda CBR1000RR SP is one of the most beautiful bikes to come out of Japan in years.
- I bet you would get cold riding in that vest - even on a Ducati Monster.
- The new Yamaha MT09 is all dark art and urban chic.
- Retro bikes are nearly always wrong. The new Royal Enfield GT is absolutely on the money.
- Suzuki dealers have a lot riding on the new V-Strom 1000.
- The Knox Aegis back protector locates the padding instantly so you know the protectors are always in optimum position.
- Yamaha MT09 - maybe supplying a non-existent market.