- Introducing the 2013 BMW F 800 GT.
- Revised ergos, a new windscreen, redesigned bags, ABS standard and BMW's ASC and ESA as options will all benefit riders who like to log long miles in the saddle of a sport touring motorcycle.
- The cockpit of the BMW F 800 GT sees the addition of new dial faces for the speedometer and engine display, while the handlebar switch panels and front brake fluid expansion tank sport a new wrinkle as well.
- BMW demonstrates the 'sport' side of the sport touring equation in the form of its F 800 GT.
- The BMW F 800 GT set to replace the current F 800 ST model as the new BMW F 800 GT (Gran Turismo) is said to be more touring-biased than its predecessor.