- Adaptiv Technologies TPX Radar Detector is worth its weight in gold. It alerts you to speed measuring equipment and gives you the opportunity to correct your vehicle speed in hopes of avoiding a costly traffic ticket.
- After registering almost 2000 miles on our long-term BMW it has proven to be a versatile do-it-all motorcycle capable of touring and sport riding missions with a passenger.
- BMW’s F 800 GT has proven to be trouble-free with minimal maintenance and/or running costs.
- The F800 GT has a neat shelf-type ledge built into the removable hard plastic saddle bag. This makes it friendlier to load and keeps your gear in place.
- On touring trips we averaged nearly 48 mpg. Even higher fuel economy can be had if you never stray from the posted speed limit.