- Motorcyclists seeking a premium riding experience will love BMW’s F800GT. It’s an expensive ride but it delivers in terms of sporting performance and comfort.
- The cockpit of the F800GT is accommodating. We love the bend of the handlebar and it’s easy to read instrumentation. Our only complaint is that the windshield offers no height adjustment.
- The F800GT comes standard with anti-lock functionality on the front and rear brakes. The braking set-up is powerful and easy to use.
- BMW’s hard cases (avaliable as an accessory) are easy to install on/off, weatherproof and have a nifty shelf system to keep your items from moving around while loading.
- Despite its 470 curb weight, on the road the F800GT blew us away with its agility. It serves up a high-level of sport performance without skimping on long distance comfort.
- BMW says the GT-spec engine delivers five added horsepower compared to the ST. We noted how flat the torque curve is which makes it easy to ride and very effective during passing maneuvers.