BMW recently released the HP4 special model based off of its venerable S1000RR.
- The BMW HP4 is the first Four-cylinder model in the HP series.
- The BMW HP4 gets Dynamic Damping Control - a first for any production sportbike.
- The BMW HP4 is based on the S1000RR Sportbike.
- The BMW HP4 gets high-end parts, new wheels and a titanium exhaust.
- A redesigned exhaust system sheds nearly ten pounds from BMW's HP4.
- The Competition Model of the HP4 gets adjustable foot pegs along with other touches reserved for this exclusive model.
- The DTC can be fine tuned via toggle on the left-side handlebar on the BMW HP4.
- The BMW HP4 is based off the the S1000RR.