- World Superbike rider, Loris Baz, contributed to the success of SRC Kawasaki in the 2013 Bol d'Or 24 hour race.
- Bol d'Or 24 Hour race podium with SRC Kawasaki (center) in first, Monster Energy Yamaha - YART (left) in second and Suzuki Endurance Racing Team (right) in third.
- Honda TT Legends were forced to retire from the 2013 Bol d'Or due to engine problems.
- SRC Kawasaki's Gregory Leblanc was the fastest individual rider in the Bol d'Or 24 hour race in 2013.
- Team SRC Kawasaki will only compete in Bol d'Or and Le Mans during the 2013 FIM Endurance World Championship.
- Racing in the night presents its own set of challenges for riders in the Bol d'Or.
- Second-place YART crews work on the bike during a night pit stop at the 2013 Bol d'Or.