Ducati has refined the Multistrada for 2013. MotoUSA headed to Bilbao, Spain to test out this do-it-all bike. Check out the 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S First Ride article.
- An adjustable windscreen allows the rider to move the screen up and down quickly and easily.
- The 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring packs superbike performance in a do-ot-all chassis.
- Bilbao's twisting mountain roads were the perfect match for the torquey engine character of the 2013 Multistrada 1200 S Touring.
- Ducati's Skyhook Suspension offers a ride that automatically adjusts to the road surface.
- The 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring is a comfortable cruiser for sightseeing thanks to smoother engine operation at low speeds.
- The 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring's Skyhook Suspension give a slightly muted feel to the front-end on turn-in.
- The 2013 Multistrada 1200 line gets four models that includes the Multistrada 1200 S Touring.
- A new taller and wider windscreen is on all of the 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 models.
- The 2013 Multistrada 1200 S Touring gets a semi-active suspension dubbed Ducati Skyhook Suspension.
- The 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring features side luggage, a centerstand and Ducati Skyhook Suspension.
- The Ducati Skyhook Suspension system uses electronic solenoids to control the valving of the Sachs fork and shock.
- A new Bosch ABS control unit has new settings for the 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 model line.
- The Ducati Multistrada is the bike for anyone looking for Ducati performance in an easy to live with package.
- The 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring offers sportbike power and handling in a package that is capable of going on or off the road.
- The refinements made by Ducati has made the 2013 Multistrada 1200 S Touring a better motorcycle.
- The Skyhook Suspension takes a little time to get used to the feel on turn-in, but the handling is excellent.