Harley introduces its latest Softail model, the 2013 Breakout, featuring a long and low stance highlighted by a tall 21-inch front hoop and 240mm wide rear.
- A beefy fork holds a 130mm slim, 21-inch tall Gasser Wheel.
- A chunky 240mm-wide Dunlop anchors the rear of the 2013 Breakout.
- The rear fender brace of the 2013 Breakout is the first forged and polished aluminum support without a cosmetic cover while wiring for the rear is neatly hidden beneath.
- The 2013 Breakout is a bit darker and edgier than its CVO counterpart.
- The gussied-up tank of the 2013 Harley Breakout holds five gallons.
- Clean 1.25-inch drag bars mounted on four-inch chrome risers match the mean disposition of the 2013 Breakout.
- Harley broke wraps on its latest Softail, the 2013 Breakout, in conjunction with the start of Daytona Beach Bike Week 2013.
- The tank of the 2013 Breakout is dressed up with unique tank graphics including glass-filled tank medallions.
- 2013 Harley-Davidson Softail Breakout
- The small, round speedo of the 2013 Breakout has been neatly incorporated into the chrome risers.