Check out Harley’s newest Softail, the 2013 CVO Breakout, with a beautiful hand-polished metal finish, striking Turbine wheels, a 21-inch tall front hoop and 240mm rear, all powered by the Twin Cam 110B.
- A 240mm wide rear, a fender cut down as short as legally possible on a production bike, and a side-mounted license plate keep the rear of the 2013 CVO Breakout tidy.
- The tank of the 2013 CVO Breakout goest through 10-steps of sanding, then three rounds of hand-polishing to bring out the luster.
- The CVO Breakout gets a 1.75-inch wider fork than the standard Softail to accomodate the wicked Turbine Wheels.
- We like the power the TC110B delivers in this platform!
- ABS and Cruise Control on a Softail are nice touches to the 2013 CVO Breakout.
- Introducing Harley's newest Softail motorcycle, the 2013 CVO Breakout.
- The 2013 CVO Breakout is available in three colors, including the Crimson Red Sunglo/ Scalert Lace combo shown here. The Breakout has an MSRP of $26,499.
- With a powerful Twin Cam 110B V-Twin propelling the CVO Breakout, the new Softail has the best power-to-weight ratio of the 2013 model line.
- You'd better have a good pair of sunglasses before staring into the brilliant shine coming off the tank of the 2013 Breakout.
- The black leather seat of the CVO Breakout is embossed with a horn-back gator hide pattern.
- Chrome, shorty-dual exhaust with slashdown chrome mufflers look sharp and bark loudly.
- A flush-mounted console trimmed down to the tank exposed the tank vents so twin braided-steel lines were used to give the Breakout's console a unique look amongst Harleys.
- The pillion of the Breakout comes off by twisting a thumb screw which really allows the stunning paint to be recognized.
- Harley-Davidson's 2013 CVO Breakout is visually stunning. We think riders will have the same bug-eyed reaction we did when they first see it.
- Even though the Breakout is based on the same chassis as the Rocker, changes to its suspension settings and a wider fork make it handle loads better and ride much more comfortably.