Harley’s luxury touring motorcycle makes the CVO lineup for the ninth year straight, premium paint, killer audio, and plenty of creature comforts highlight the 2013 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide.
- The 2013 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide sees the addition of Harley's Slipstream Collection of accessories, a Harman/Kardon audio system, and Road Tech Zumo 660 GPS.
- The 110th Anniversary Edition of the 2013 CVO Electra Glide comes with 110th badging and a Diamond Dust and Obsidian with Paladium Graphics design scheme.
- There's plenty to see inside the cockpit of the 2013 CVO Ultra Classic.
- Though it looks big, the CVO Ultra Classic has a fairly compact rider's triangle and handles well.
- The new hydraulic clutch on the 2013 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide has an Assist & Slip Clutch Pack aimed for longer wear, lighter lever pull and reduced reach.
- You won't find a more comfortable motorcycle than the 2013 Harley CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide.
- Introducing Harley's ultimate luxury touring motorcycle, the 2013 Ultra Classic Electra Glide.
- Introducing Harley-Davidson's 2013 line of CVO motorcycles.
- The smooth badging on the 2013 CVO Ultra Classic is in celebration of Harley's 110th Anniversary.
- Now that's a seat I could do an Iron Butt ride on!
- A Twin Cam 110 engine with a Ventilator High Flow Air Cleaner get all that mass in motion.