Honda aims to bring back an old classic but with a new twist with the 2013 CB1100. Check out photos as we test Honda’s all-new street bike.
- Honda aims to bring back an old classic but with a new twist in the form of the 2013 CB1100.
- A relaxed standard seating position allows for diverse riding styles for any kind of environment.
- The CB's looks are a perfect mixture of old school and modern street bike styling features.
- A 41mm fork is adjustable for spring preload.
- A four-into-one exhaust system not only looks cool but also aids in performance.
- We couldnt believe how perfect the brakes work with the CB. We couldn't ask for anything different.
- The 2013 Honda CB1100 carries a low seat height of 31.3
- An ABS version is available for enhanced braking characteristics in less than ideal riding conditions.
- The twin-shock rear suspension and 18-inch wheels build on the classic bike theme.
- An all-new 1140cc air-cooled engine powers the 2013 Honda CB1100.
- Classic style instrument pods are utilized to keep the old-school look.
- The 2013 Honda CB1100 rider cockpit.
- Introducing Honda's 2013 CB1100.
- A transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.