We get a longer ride on Honda’s retro-cool CB1100. Find out what we though for the CB1100 in the 2013 Honda CB1100 Second Ride.
- The 2013 Honda CB1100 has retro looks but with better performance than its ancestors.
- The modern brakes on the 2013 Honda CB1100 have excellent feel and power.
- The 2013 Honda CB1100's air- and oil-cooled engine puts 84.02 horsepower to the ground.
- Although retro, the 2013 Honda CB1100 performs like a well mannered modern motorcycle.
- The 2013 Honda CB1100 looks the part with its air-cooled engine, 18-inch wheels, boxy tank and large seat.
- The Honda CB1100's seating position is comfortable.
- The 2013 Hond CB1100 is easy to get around the bend on.
- The 2013 Honda CB1100 is comfortable enough for all-day rides.
- The 2013 Honda CB1100 is available with C-ABS for an additional $1000.
- Despite the skinny 18-inch tires the Honda CB1100 handles well.
- The 2013 Honda CB1100 settles into corners well despite having old-school twin shocks.
- Whether in the city or up in the mountains, the Honda CB1100 is an entertaining motorcycle.
- 2013 Honda CB1100 Dyno Chart