We turn up the fun on our Honda sportbike by fitting a couple bolt-on parts. Check it out in the 2013 Honda CBR600RR Project Bike.
- Despite not employing traction control and adjustable engine power modes the CBR is an excellent all-around sportbike.
- Honda CBR600RR Stock vs. Two Brothers V.A.L.E. slip-on muffler dyno chart.
- We aren’t fond of the OE-fitted Dunlop Sportmax D214s so we swapped them out for Battlax S20s from Bridgestone.
- Bridgestone Battlax S20 tires are a good solution for sport riders who like to ride on both the street and closed-course racing circuits.
- We fitted the less-expensive Silver series Two Brothers slip-on exhaust along with the PowerTip sound suppressor to keep exhaust noise from being excessive in the city.
- The Two Brothers pipe makes the CBR more fun to ride yet the added exhaust noise isn’t so much to annoy fellow motorists.
- Honda’s CBR600RR is an excellent all-around track bike—easy to ride with lot’s of mid-range muscle.