Honda brings the youngsters an all-new electric start trail bike in the CRF110F. Read all the details in the 2013 Honda CRF110F First Ride.
- The 2013 Honda CRF110F is an all-new motorcycle that replaces the CRF70F.
- The 2013 Honda CRF110F is positioned between the CRF50F and CRF80F.
- The 2013 Honda CRF110F turns easy and has good traction on most surfaces.
- Square edge bumps were the only place our test rider had trouble with the 2013 Honda CRF110F's suspension.
- Our test rider enjoyed Honda's Rider Education Center in Colton, California.
- The 2013 Honda CRF110F features electric start.
- Just a press of a button and the 2013 Honda CRF110F fires up without hesitation.
- The 2013 CRF110F replaces the 2012 CRF70F in the Honda Off-road line.
- The 2013 CRF110F has a four-speed transmission.
- The 2013 Honda CRF110F's plastic resembles Honda's MX racers.
- The 2013 Honda CRF110F has a throttle limiter screw to allow parents to regulate a young rider's speed.
- Our 9-year old test rider said the CRF110F handled the whoops like a champ.
- Our young test rider didn't want to stop riding the 2013 Honda CRF110F.