See photos of the 2013 Honda CRF450R Comparison test and read the full review in the 2013 Honda CRF450R Comparison.
- The Honda CRF450R finished second in MotoUSA's 2013 450 Motocross Shootout.
- The 2013 Honda CRF450R got the nod for the best handling.
- The front-end of the 2013 CRF450R will go anywhere to put it.
- The Honda has plenty of grunt out of the corners.
- The compact layout of the 2013 CRF450R makes it easy to toss around.
- Vicki Golden's slowest lap was on the Honda, but our other two Super Lap testers were quick on the CRF.
- Cornering is a snap on the 2013 Honda CRF450R.
- The 2013 Honda CRF450R tied with the Kawasaki in the riders choice of what bike they would buy with their own money.
- We rated the 2013 CRF450R's suspension as the second best in the test.
- The CRF450R seems to run out of steam on the top-end.
- The 2013 CRF450R's mill puts a meaty bottom end.
- The cockpit was tight on the 2013 CRF450R for our tallest rider.
- Clutch pull was stiff on the 2013 CRF450R.
- The 2013 Honda CRF450R is the most compact bike in the test.
- The Honda CRF450R get twin mufflers for 2013.
- 2013 450 Motocross Shootout Horsepower Chart
- 2013 450 Motocross Shootout - Torque Dyno Chart
- 2013 Honda CRF450R Dyno Chart