MotoUSA recently got a hold of Honda’s ultimate children’s beginner bike, the 2013 Honda CRF50F. Read all the details in the 2013 Honda CRF50F First Ride.
- We grabbed 8 year old Kayden to be our test rider for the small CRF.
- Honda's 2013 CRF50F can be picked up at your local Honda shop for a price of $1,399.
- The gear shifter on the CRF can be useed as a safety feature as well as a learning tool.
- An adjustable throttle allows parents to tailor the power to a child's skill level.
- Honda's ultimate children's beginner bike, the 2013 Honda CRF50F.
- The Honda CRF50F bodywork resembles that of Honda's full-size motocrossers, especially with the white rear fender.
- Our tester thought the CRF had plenty of power to get her through every obstacle on the track.
- An inverted fork and single rear shock take care of the suspension duties on the CRF50F.
- Kayden admits the Honda CRF50F is the perfect children's beginner bike.
- Kayden had a blast riding around Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park's mini bike track on the Honda.