MotoUSA took a ride on Honda’s Chinese built 2013 Metropolitan NCH50. Read the full story in our 2013 Honda Metropolitan NCH50 First Ride.
- A new 50cc four-stroke engine provides supple power for scooting around town.
- The Metro has an estimated fuel economy of 117 MPG.
- Linked drum brakes front and rear provide the stopping power on the Metropolitan.
- A bigger inner storage bin and larger convience hook are two major updates to the 2013 model Metropolitan.
- New programmed Fuel Injection delivers excellent throttle response.
- The Metro’s seat was comfortable enough for even the longest of rides.
- The slow race course looked tough but the Metropolitan had what it takes to conquer the path.
- After receiving a penalty for knocking over a cone, my time would still be the one to beat.
- Introducing Honda's 2013 Metropolitan NCH50 Scooter
- Not only does the Metropolitan help save time and money, but also offers a fun way of transportation.
- The MotoUSA crew racked up yet another victory, this time, in the Alpinestars Slowest Lap Metro Trials Challenge.