Check out the photos of the Honda PCX150 in Motorcycle USA’s Honda PCX150 First Ride photo gallery. Read to find out what we thought about it in the 2012 Honda PCX150 Scooter First Ride.
- A new belt drive focuses power on low and mid speed range.
- The new 150cc engine provides plenty of power for handling the highway without question.
- The brakes on the PCX150 provide awesome stopping power even when slowing from freeway speeds.
- The PCX has an estimated fuel economy of 102 miles per gallon.
- Turning characteristics are more like those of a sportbike rather than a scooter.
- The sporty scooter allows for a sporty riding style at times.
- A 31mm hydraulic front fork with 3.5 inches of travel offers a plush and controlled ride.
- Honda treated us to a trip to the very cool Lyon Air Museum in Santa Ana, Californina during our ride.
- Programmed-Fuel Injection provides optimum fueling that effectively adapts to various riding conditions.
- The Enhanced Smart Power 150cc engine is environmentally responsible with enhanced performance.
- 2013 Honda PCX150
- For 2013 the PCX scooter gets a new larger-displacement 150cc engine.
- The bigger power plant now allows for the PCX to be highway legal.
- More power is easily noticeable compared to last year's engine.
- The PCX offers a fun and economically safe way for commuting.
- Unit swingarm rear suspension incorperates a single shock with 3.1 inches of travel that gave for a smooth ride at all times.