See how the Lites Husky stacked up against the competition in the 2013 Husqvarna TC250R Comparison photo gallery. Check out the 2013 250 Motocross Shootout article to get all the details.
- The 2013 Husqvarna TC250R is a good looking machine.
- The soft front suspension of the 2013 TC250R makes fast corners more difficult than they should be.
- Make no mistake about it, the 2013 Husqvarna TC250R is much improved from 2012.
- Each year the Husqvarna TC250R gets better.
- The Brembo brakes and hydraulic clutch are nice features on the 2013 TC250R.
- The 2013 Husqvarna TC250R comes fitted with high quality parts.
- Husqvarna's Red Head engine is one of the most compact engines in the 250 class.
- The 2013 Husqvarna TC250R is now a competitive motorcycle in the 250 class.
- Even our lightest tester had issues with the soft front end on the 2013 TC250R.
- The unique feel behind the bars on the 2013 TC250R fades with time and speed.
- The 2013 TC250R is a capable handler and just need some suspension adjustments to make it a shredder.
- The flat skinny seat on the 2013 Husqvarna TC250R allows the rider to move around easily.
- 2013 250 Motocross Shootout Torque.
- 2013 250 Motocross Shootout HP.
- 2013 Husqvarna TC250R Horsepower and Torque