- The Husqvarna TR650 rolls on Metzeler Tourance EXP tires with a 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel.
- The spring rate and damping on the Terra are on the soft-side but still work well in tight slow speed turns on the road.
- Husqvarna attacks the 650 dual-sport class with its new TR650 Terra.
- The TR650 Terra’s Metzeler Tourance EXP tires work great on the street and dirt as long as it’s not too soft.
- Although the TR650 Terra feels like a big dirt bike in motion it doesn’t feel as heavy as the spec sheet implies.
- The Husqvarna TR650 Terra has the ability to take riders to places they might not be able to explore on a street bike.
- The handlebar offers a relaxed bend with a bit of rearward sweep at each end.
- The Husqvarna TR650 retails for $6999 in the U.S.
- 2013 Husqvarna TR650 Terra Dyno Chart