The 2013 Indian Chief Vintage Final Edition marks the end of the Kings Mountain era and the beginning of the Polaris period, the classic styled cruiser chock full of signature traits and a paint scheme that dates back to the 1939 World’s Fair.
- A backlit Indian War Bonnet lamp dresses up the front fender of the Vintage Final Edition.
- Deeply valanced fenders, spoked wheels and whitewall tires give the 2013 Chief Vintage Final Edition a touch of class.
- The 2013 Indian Chief Vintage Limited Edition marks the end of the Kings Mountain era of Indian Motorcycle ownership and the start of the Polaris regime.
- The Indian Red, Thunder Black and Gold Pinstripe paint scheme of the 2013 Vintage Final Edition comes from the Indian Chief that was on display at the 1939 World's Fair in New York.
- Steve Menneto (L) and Gary Gray (M)talk about Polaris' plans for Indian Motorcycle moving forward.
- Indian Motorcycles debuted its 2013 Chief Vintage Final Edition at the 2012 Long Beach IMS. Beautiful girl not included!
- 2013 Indian Chief Vintage Final Edition
- 'The Final Edition is an acknowledgment of our gratitude to the team at Kings Mountain for sustaining the Indian Motorcycle story and its heritage as America’s original motorcycle brand,' said Steve Menneto, Vice President of Motorcycles for Polaris.