See photos from the 2013 International Six Days Enduro in Sardinia in the 2013 ISDE Sardinia photo gallery.
- Antoine Meo claimed the best overall time in the 2013 ISDE and powered Team France to a World Trophy win.
- Antoine Meo piloted his KTM to the E3 and ISDE best overall individual time, as well as anchoring Team France en route to the World Trophy.
- Kurt Caselli leads the stars and stripes squad, the KTM rider placing fourth-fastest of the American contingent.
- Mike Brown pilots his KTM. The veteran rider claimed third overall in the E3 class.
- Mike Brown on the gas at the 2013 ISDE in Sardinia. Brownie managed third overall in the E3 class, helping Team USA to a runner up spot in the World Trophy rankings.
- Mike Brown working on his KTM ISDE mount - 2013 ISDE Sardinia
- Team USA's Kurt Caselli during the 2013 ISDE in Sardinia.
- Antoine Meo led among World Trophy riders and holds the top-spot in the overall classification over four days.
- Antoine Meo has helped propel Team France to the top of the World Trophy standings through the first three days of the 2013 ISDE in Sardinia.
- Team USA's Mike Brown during the 2013 ISDE in Sardinia.
- Australian Daniel Milner has battled with Meo through the first three days of the 2013 ISDE.
- Taylor Robert finished as the fastest World Trophy rider from Team USA on Day 1, placing sixth.
- Thad Duvall took a two-minute penalty on Day 2 and finished 41st in the World Trophy class.