- A launch party for the new Seven brand took place at Troy Lee Designs Laguna Beach, California store.
- Troy Lee and James Stewart share a laugh at the release party of Stewart’s new riding gear brand.
- Stewart will be wearing a new riding kit for the 13’ Supercross season. Production versions will be available around September, 2013.
- Injured pro motocrosser Ernesto Fonseca (center) chats with Racer X’s Davey Coombs (right) while world champion bicycle racer Brian Lopes (right) checks out what’s on the ol’ tube.
- Troy Lee Designs Laguna Beach store offers a boutique-style shopping experience.
- In addition to riding gear, Seven will be producing sportswear, too.
- Supercross racer Cole Seely and his girlfriend made it out to the launch party in Laguna Beach.
- If you’re into motorcycles Troy Lee Designs Laguna Beach store has everything a moto-head can want in terms of apparel and accessories.