How did the green machine stack-up in Motorcycle USA’s 2013 250 shootout? See the results in the 2013 Kawasaki KX250F Comparison photo gallery. Read the 2013 250 Motocross Shootout for more details.
- The 2013 Kawasaki KX250F has a slimmer frame compared to the 2012 model.
- The power of the 2013 KX250F lets you jump just about anything at the track.
- The 2013 Kawasaki KX250F ties with the 2013 Honda CRF250R for the win in the MotoUSA 2013 250 Motocross Shootout.
- The 2013 Kawasaki KX250F murders soft berms.
- The 2013 Kawasaki KX250F earns a first place in the 2013 250 Motocross Shootout.
- The flatter seat and tank area gives the rider more room to move around.
- Our crew liked the ergonomics of the 2013 Kawasaki KX250F.
- The 2013 Kawasaki KX250F is stable in fast corners.
- The engine side covers get a silver finish for 2013 to look new longer.
- A new exhaust on the 2013 Kawasaki KX250F features a resonance chamber.
- The 2013 Kawasaki KX250F sports higher compression for more grunt.
- Our faster testers felt some push in the front end of the 2013 KX250F.
- The 2013 KX250F's SFF forks soak up big hits with ease.
- Although the 2013 Kawasaki is one of the heavier bikes in the shootout, our riders were still able to throw it around.
- 2013 250 Motocross Shootout Torque.
- 2013 250 Motocross Shootout Horsepower.
- 2013 Kawasaki KX250F horsepower and torque