Take a peek at photos of our long-term Ninja ZX-6R as we continue logging road and track miles. Find out more in the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Project Bike.
- Although it won the Middleweight Supersport Shootout at Chuckwalla, the results might have been very different if we conducted the test at Sonoma Raceway.
- CT Racing is an equally opportunity tire service provider. Although it sells Pirelli’s it is happy to fit any brand of tires on your motorcycle.
- We’re big fans of the Ninja’s more street-oriented suspension. It glides over pavement and delivers a much more comfortable ride than other popular sportbikes.
- We replaced the OE-fitted Bridgestone Battlax S20’s with the BT-003RS. Although more expensive, they net improved grip and overall handling on both the road and the track.
- The BT-003RS offer improved road feel compared to the S20 which make them better suited to faster paced rides.
- The more track-grade BT-003RS tires make the Ninja more fun to ride at any pace.
- Adaptiv Technologies TPX radar detector let’s us focus on the ride and helps avoid harassment from law enforcement.