- Jason Britton shows off his skills at the controls of his ZX-6R Ninja in front of tens of thousands of Times Square visitors.
- Kawasaki Ninja riders from all over New York came out to pay homage to one of the brand that started the sportbike craze.
- Joe Laboy from New England Cycle Works in Connecticut was representing Team Green in full force.
- Drag racing champ, Ricky Gadson lights one up in Times Square on his ZX-14R.
- The star of the show: 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300.
- Kawasaki had this mint a ‘70s-era Z1 street bike on display. This motorcycle was the forefather to modern day sportbikes.
- Kawasaki World Superbike rider, Tom Sykes poses by his race bike during the Ninja Times Square takeover in New York.