Team Orange looks for a top-spot in the 2013 quarter-liter shootout, see how the 250 fared in the 2013 KTM 250 SX-F Comparison photo gallery. read the 2013 250 Motocross Shootout article for all the details.
- The KTM 250 SX-F has a new engine for 2013.
- It still take a little more effort to get the KTM to drop into corners.
- Our biggest complaint on the 2013 KTM 250 SX-F was a stiff front fork.
- Our crew was impressed by the 2013 KTM 250 SX-F this year.
- There is no denying the 2013 KTM 250 SX-F has more under the hood than ever before.
- The 2013 KTM 250 SX-F finishes second in the MotoUSa 2013 250 Motocross Shootout.
- The KTM 250 SX-F not only has a new engine, but a new frame as well.
- The Brembo brakes and hydraulic clutch were favorites of our testing team.
- The 2013 KTM 250 SX-F has plenty of berm-busting power.
- The KTM 250 SX-F's newfound power is just what it needed to be near the top of the scoresheet.
- The 2013 KTM 250 SX-F is second in the 2013 250 Motocross Shootout.
- The 2013 KTM 250 SX-F turns better than previous years.
- 2013 KTM 250 SX-F HP and Torque