See photos from the 2013 KTM 350 SX-F Comparison test and read the full review in the 2013 KTM 350 SX-F Comparison.
- The 2013 KTM 350 SX-F is the second lightest bike in the 2013 450 Motocross Shootout.
- The 2013 KTM 350 SX-F feels light and slim.
- The lighter of the two KTMs is better in the corners.
- The KTM 350 SX-F is a better handler of the two KTMs in our shootout.
- The 350 SX-F can do just about any jump that the 450 can; it just takes more commitment.
- The 350 SX-F blew us away with the power output from its 100cc smaller mill.
- The 2013 KTM 350 SX_F has the same suspension woes of the 450 SX-F.
- Only the Honda is lighter than the KTM 350 SX-F.
- You can ride the KTM 350 SX-F like a 250 or 450 and have just as much fun either way.
- The KTM 350 SX-F feels like a lighter version of the 450 SX-F.
- The controls of the KTM 350 SX-F are top notch.
- We were amazed with the power on tap from the 350 SX-F.
- The 2013 KTM 350 SX-F placed higher than its bigger brother, the 450 SX-F.
- The 350 SX-F's engine makes just as much horsepower as a 450 but not quite as much torque.
- The 2013 KTM 350 SX-F is third in the 2013 450 Motocross Shootout.
- 2013 450 Motocross HP
- 2013 450 Motocross Shootout Torque Chart
- 2013 KTM 350 SX-F Dyno Chart