- After a five year run Michelin updates its dual-sport tire with its new Anakee III.
- The Anakee III gets a sharper profile for enhanced steering precision.
- The shape of the tire as well as the tread design allow the tire’s contact patch to grow with lean angle.
- The Anakee Wild is designed for 50/50 on and off-road use.
- The Anakee III dual-sport tire worked fine but we didn’t log enough miles to truly assess its performance.
- The Michelin Anakee III tire comes in a range of sizes for many dual sport motorcycles including this Yamaha Super Tenere.