Michelin unveils a Pilot Power 3 road tire designed to boost performance and safety during a ride. Learn more in the Michelin Pilot Power 3 Tire Review.
- The rear Pilot Power 3 continues to feature Michelin’s dual compound technology with a twist: the new 2CT+ formula uses a layered compound strategy for added drive grip stability.
- The Pilot Power 3 features a sharper profile aiding steering response.
- Updated compounds and tread pattern enhance both wet and dry grip as well reducing irregular wear as the tires age.
- Michelin’s Pilot Power 3 offers a more flexible tire carcass which enhances road feel and makes for a more entertaining experience.
- Michelin’s Pilot Power 3 road tire performed admirably during our spirited but short ride. We just wish we had an opportunity to ride it for a more accurate performance assessment.