Michelin re-tools its double-duty street/trackday Power SuperSport tire. Read what it rides like in the Michelin Power SuperSport Tire Review.
- The Michelin SuperSport had a good rigidity balance which helps it absorb bumps while giving an elevated level of road feel.
- Michelin’s Power SuperSport tire offered less tread squirm then we remember but still didn’t offer the level of grip as we expected on track.
- Michelin’s dual-compound technology evolves with the introduction of 2CT+ layered rubber design.
- The Michelin Power SuperSport is designed for riders seeking a do-it-all street and trackday tire.
- A new tread pattern is said to increase wet and dry grip as well as reducing irregular wear.
- Despite our experience one of Michelin’s test riders demonstrates that the SuperSport is a capable tire.
- Although we had the opportunity to compare the Power SuperSport to its predecessor our lap was so brief it was difficult to ascertain much of a difference.